Send Money to Bangladesh & Win Gold Ounces
Promotion date: From the 1st of July till the 15th of August 2013
Draw Date: 28th of August 2013
Prizes: 20 Gold ounces (5 grams – 24 carat)
Winners: 20 winners
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- You must be 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entry is open to all residents of Lebanon sending money to Bangladesh with OMT through Western Union during the specified promotion period.
- Employees of OMT and affiliates and their immediate families and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion is valid at all OMT locations.
- These terms and conditions apply to the promotion and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- All send transactions to Bangladesh during the promotion period will be automatically enrolled in the electronic draw.
- Electronic draw will be held under the supervision of the Lebanese National Lottery on 28th of August 2013 at OMT headquarters at Beirut - Badaro – Sami El Solh Avenue – OMT Bldg. – 7th Floor.
- Promotion period:
o Starts at 12:00 a.m. Beirut Time on July 1st, 2013.
o Closes at 11:59 p.m. Beirut Time on August 15th, 2013.
- Prizes are: 20 Gold ounces (5 grams- 24 carat); only 1 gold ounce for each winner.
- The prizes shall be distributed as per the procedure described in the Decree number 9434 dated 04/12/2012 relating to the Lebanese National Lottery.
- To claim prizes, winners must present their valid residency card, passport or Lebanese ID together with a valid transaction receipt.
- Only money transfers which have not been canceled, refunded, or reinstated are eligible to win a prize.
- OMT will notify the winners by telephone within ten days after the draw date by using the contact details provided by them through their transaction to Bangladesh. Moreover, the names of the winners will be published in two local newspapers as well as on OMT website & Facebook page within ten days after the draw date.
- OMT has the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify at its sole discretion any individual who does not comply with the present terms and conditions.
- OMT collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that OMT |Western Union may use this information including the image, name, voice and any other relevant details, or disclose it to other organizations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. A request to update or correct any information should be directed to OMT call center 01-391000.